Friday, February 4, 2011

Palinized

Sarah and Bristol Palin Attempt to Trademark Their Names.

Sarah, you and I need to talk.  I need to get over you.  I need everything you say to go in one ear and out the other.  I need to be calm; I need to be Zen.  You're just no good for me.

Followers on Facebook will note my attempts to ignore you.  And I can, for a little while.  You say something dumb on television, ha ha.  As much as I don't want to be desensitized to bullshit, you've almost numbed me to you and your politics.  That I can live with.

But then you do shit like this, and I just have to say something.  You're like a virus.  You infect me with you actions.  Usually I feel a little nauseous at the end.  So please.  Fuck the voters; fuck your country, fuck your commitments.  Do it for me, Sarah.  Shut up.  Please, I beg of you.  I'm just not strong enough.

Yours Truly,
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment